Friday, November 19, 2010

New Designs in the Works

Just wanted to make a quick post to say that I'm still here! I am excited by the response to the patterns I have posted so far, and I have several new designs in the works.

Some of these new designs are actually ready and waiting to be posted. However, I've been having some trouble with my digital camera that has prevented me from getting any pictures up. When this issue is resolved, I'll post my new patterns both here and on Ravelry.

Speaking of Ravelry, did you know that I am making all the patterns I post here available as free Ravelry downloads there? All you have to do is go to Ravelry and download the PDF to your computer. All of the patterns I've posted on the blog have been made available in PDF format for your viewing, printing and e-reading pleasure. Links are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment